Have you ever looked back on your life and realized that a small moment in time brought about a major shift in your life? That a simple decision or action radically ended up changing your life?
I had no idea two years ago that watching a short video would open the door to a whole new world for me. Two years ago a very dear friend shared a video with me because she thought the product it discussed might be helpful for my mother who has Alzheimer’s.
I don’t know if you have ever been faced with a terminal disease for you or a loved one but when you have been, you look for hope in anything, reading, searching, PRAYING for anything that might, if nothing else, help them have a better quality of life for the life they have yet. Of course I wanted to watch the video.
Once I watched the video I just kind of sat there and realized that not only did I want my mother on it but I needed to be on it. Thus began my journey into health and wellness that I didn’t even know I needed to be on.
Fast forward to today…..
- I sleep better
- I no longer have chronic ear/sinus infections
- I no longer have hip pain (in both hips) … this alone was life changing in so many ways
- I have more energy
- I have less stress
- I’m losing weight
- My husband who has been on narcotic pain medication for most of our marriage (27 yrs) due to a sever back injury no longer takes daily pain medication
- My husband who had severe insomnia sleeps through the night
- 9. The biggest change in my husband is he went from being grouchy from pain, angry at life in general, and ultimately uninterested in life to the point of it almost being depression to now being happy, laughing and back to dreaming about a future he had given up on.
So what happened with all these life changing things happening to us? Well, I think, as you know, when something amazing happens to you, you simply can’t stop talking about it. It’s become a major part of my world and I won’t go a day without the product…. in fact I am building a business with it now.
Why? Because I want everyone I know to understand what can happen when they cut oxidative stress in their body. It feels nothing short or miraculous. It’s so BIG I almost can’t express it in words. Its something you have to try for yourself and really (1) month for every decade of your age isn’t that big of a commitment to ask to experience a major life shift.
People give more time and commitment to football season then they do to their health. Why? When do you make YOU a priority? Maybe 2018 is the year. If it is, if you are interested in learning more – please message me. I would love to share it with you.