Spring is a lovely time of year and I enjoy the way the world seems to come back to life around me. It’s the time of newness. I love hat spring brings and here are a few of my favorites:
- Spring flowers! Of course this had to top the list because this is the sign of freshness and growth. Beautiful little flowers poking through the earth to lighten and brighten our days.
- Spring cleaning. Yes, weird I know but I actually like doing a deep clean of my home at this time of year. Its also hen we get outside after a long winter and start prepping our yard for the summer.
- Daylight savings time. I love having daylight longer. I love that there is still light out when the work day is done. I love the lightness it brings to my life.
- Artichokes, Asparagus & Beets – YUM! my family may not be all gung ho about these vegetables but I LOVE them and they are in abundance at this time of year. I can’t get enough of them.
- Warmer temperatures are starting to be part of our days. It may still be crisp and cool but the warmth of sun shines during the day and man do I love the vitamin D.
- Pedicure season starts! Time for some foot love opened toed shoes are beginning to make their way out of the closet.
Its a great time of year. I love the saying that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. Welcome Spring!