Who is the most inspiring person that you have personally met? I find inspiration from all sorts of people, places and things but adding in that classification of it being someone I have met….. well that puts a spin on it.
So I think perhaps the newest “inspirational ” person I have met is Tara Wilson. She is a wellness entrepreneur who calls herself the million dollar mommy. She inspires me in the following ways:
- Be real and authentic and those that belong in your tribe will show up and stay.
- Nobody is perfect and our imperfections is what makes us approachable.
- Find a mentor and learn everything you can then find someone to mentor yourself.
- Passionate purpose can change lives.
- Education in the things that matter to you can change your outlook on life and others too.
- If you don’t believe in yourself nobody else will.
- You can achieve your dreams and have fun doing it.
I definitely think we need to find ways to approach those we admire and let them inspire us to greatness but we have to be a willing student first. Are you a willing student? Ar you teachable?