I’ve been looking forward to 201y for a number of reasons:
- Its the year of the Rooster! (I just happen to be a Rooster so this is really good for me)
- My husband just started working after again after a hiatus
- One of my best friends from High School is moving in while she gets back on her feet after a rough year.
- I’m planning on some travel this year.
- I have a plan mapped out on how to get out of debt by the end of the year! (WooHoo!)
- I have some personal and business goals that I am hoping to make progress on this year.
We are a whole month into 2017. A whole month is already gone and even though time moves quickly I am excited to see that I am making progress on the above list. I love that this past month has allowed me the time and energy to really focus and come up with some strategic planning. To really determine my heart and set a course for action. I’ve always felt like January is the foundation for the rest of the year. It sets the tone for what follows so I’m feeling really good about saying goodbye to January 2017 and hello to continued progress.